<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 23, 2003

I had a dream last night that I got married. It was a very swanky affair and was a lot of fun and of course, I looked gorgeous. Do you ever have dreams like that and wake up feeling kind of depressed? It's like when reality hits, your body and head just kind of collectively say, "DAMN! It's not really true!" I tried to reassure myself that my dream or something better would happen, but sometimes that's just easier said than done, ya know? I'm sure I'll feel better about it tomorrow.

I am thankful and grateful for the ability to have dreams, for the ability to pay my bills, for my health, my friends and family and the choir. May God bless us every one! :-)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com