<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 06, 2003

I just got through talking to my friend Merrideth. She has wieners. Not on her body or in her stomach, mind you - but the doggie kind. Merrideth and Bran took a holiday in the NC mountains last weekend and they are back rested and full of chocolate. What more could you ask for in a holiday, I ask you?

Jef is going to the mountains this weekend. When I checked in on him, he and Mark were looking for a cabin in the woods that didn't put them into the poor house. I don't think that's too much to ask.

I need to go somewhere soon. Maybe I'll go to the mountains with Fred and Shelby. You know how well cats travel.

Send healing thoughts to Lou. She fell down go boom on her knee and is kind of on crutches.

There is a Diet Sprite calling my name. I must go attend to it....
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com