<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 05, 2003

It's Sunday afternoon and I'm very sleepy. Our church was treated to the Wonderful Mr. Wally Amos. (aka Famous Amos) He is an absolute joy and had us laughing and crying and not minding that church went over 30 minutes. The choir sounded wonderful if I do say so myself.

It turns out that "Famous Amos" cookies are no longer made by Wally. However he has started another cookie company called, "Aunt Della's" and they are picking up. They are currently carried by Publix. Keep your eyes open for them.

After church was the New Member Orientation to join the church. I'm so excited that I'm going to be able to join my church! I've never truly been able to say that I had a church home and a church family and now I can! Send me your good thoughts and prayers on Sunday, October 12 because I will be standing up in front of the congregation to tell why I love Atlanta Unity Church. This has nothing to do with the New Member Orientation, but it's kind of fitting that it should happen when it does, huh?

For those of you that know me well, you will understand the significance of this: I went the entire day until 4pm without any caffeine. Lord! I thought I was gonna slip into a coma!

I am thankful and grateful for my sister, my nephew, my cats, my friends and cool fall days. What are you thankful and grateful for?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com