<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 26, 2003

OK...we all know I was a big whiney butt last night. As I expected, getting some rest and spending the morning at church got me out of that Pity Party.

It has been an exceptionally long day! I had to pick up the Jana Stansfield, who was our featured musician at church, at 7:15am. It is now almost 8pm and I just got home. Whew!

The weather is all gloomy today. There's a cold front pushing through and there's lots o' rain ahead of it. It would have been a great day to spend the day in bed...preferably with another human...getting lots of exercise! ;^)

However I went to both services at church, to lunch with Jef, (we missed you Merrideth and Bran!) to work and to the grocery store. Now I'm planning on kicking back and relaxing until bedtime! Yay!

I hope all of you have a great rest of the weekend and a wonderful week.

Bye for now!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com