<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

OK...I just thought I was boring before...now I know. There is a chick out in the world that has a blog called "Pickle Juice." I've mentioned it before, but I just got thru looking in on it again, and once again, it made me almost pee my pants.

Such talent...

However, today I was talking to a YOUNG, HANDSOME friend at work (Yes, Gary, it's true...no sunshine being blown up your arse, either!) about how he was traveling down the Freeway (of love in a Pink Cadillac) and a woman motions to him to roll down his window. He's wondering if he should because (a) he is motoring down the road, and (b) his cat is sitting on his neck. So he smiles and rolls down his window and proceeds to have a conversation with this woman - on the highway - cars are moving - CAT IS ON HIS NECK! All I could do is shake my head.

Today I offered him these words of advice as he left work: "Don't let your pussy hang out the window as you are motoring down the road talking to strangers." He didn't find it nearly as funny as I did. However I have a weird and perverted sense of humor.

By the way, I'm not depressed about not being married anymore. I would just be happy if I could skip to the honeymoon part. Any takers?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com