<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Pity! Party of one! Pity! Party of one!

I normally try to be happy and thankful and grateful, but tonight, none of those adjectives fit.

I hate being made fun of. You would think by now I would have grown a skin as thick as the earth's crust because I have plenty for people to make fun of: I'm fat, both of my eyes don't look in the same direction, I have humongous boobs, I have a condition called rosacea, and I can't hear. I'm your average fat, red, big boobed girl that you never know where she's looking and you always have to repeat yourself.

Bleah.

Today my skin is about as thick as, say, the skin that forms on pudding. It frustrates me when I feel this way because I know that the things in my life are so inconsequential compared to others. I'm so lucky in so MANY ways, but tonight I'm feeling pouty.

I'm sure that a good night's rest and a morning in church will chase my pity party away. In the meantime, I am thankful for Diet Coke, the love of my kitties, and probably one of the last warm nights of the season.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com