<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Saturday...if you read my below post, you know how I feel about Saturday. What a lovely day.

Today I threw caution to the wind and booked myself a flight to NYC!!! I found this great fare that I couldn't pass up. I'm off to see Autumn in New York. I'm the last of my family to finally go! I'm only going for a weekend, but it will be a blast. I'll get to see one of my all time bestest friends in the whole wide world, Jonathan and finally meet his main squeeze and hopefully somewhere around there see Times Square and Lady Liberty and Central Park and the MOMA and the Guggenheim and a Broadway play! OK...realistically I may see 1/6th of those things, but just the possibility is exciting!

Life is good.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com