<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 20, 2003

Today I am thankful that Kevin is back at work.

Send healing thoughts to Merrideth who hurt her ankle. I'm sending you a big mental hug, sweetie!

Also send healing thoughts to Gary who has been feeling under the weather for a while and left work early today. A big mental hug for you, too!

Marti's main squeeze John is still not feeling well. He's back to the Doctor tomorrow. I'm praying he will be better soon.

Mechelle and Mike found out that Mike will be shipped out to Iraq after the first of the year. Thank you for protecting me, Mike, but I wish you didn't have to go! Of course you, Mechelle and the boys will be in my thoughts and prayers.

So long for now, amigos!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com