<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Today was a good day! Z-93 came to the office today to help us promote our Giving Campaign. Kaedy Kiley, Adam Caskey and Josh Byrd came up and helped hand out prizes. I think everyone had a good time.

We were supposed to have a fire drill today. I sat outside for a 1/2 hour waiting for it to happen. But alas, it did not. I did however enjoy sitting outside.

I love fall! The weather has been so nice lately. I haven't had the A/C on for a while now and hopefully my electric bill will reflect that.

I found a really cool blog today. It's called Polar Cafe. It's a blog from a woman that is working as a cook at the South Pole. There are some really cool photos on the site as well.

I am thankful and grateful for my Small Group Ministry group, Kaedy, Adam and Josh, and Caesar Salad in a bag. What are you thankful and grateful for?

Woo...look at the time....
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com