<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

I am bone tired...

My life has just gotten too busy. I like it, but at the same time, I wish I had some time at home, just me and the cats, puttering about the house. This is not going to happen until a week from Saturday. I'm putting everyone on alert: I love you all, but on Saturday the 22nd, I'm going to be at home doing nothing with the phone turned off.

Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely ECSTATIC about getting to go to NYC to see Jonathan and the Big Apple. (Not to be confused with Jason and the Giant Peach) I love going to choir practice, and I love hanging with my friends. However I am a true Cancer in the sense that I tend to be a homebody and need that home time. The weird thing about it is, you would think my house would be clean since I'm never home, and as embarrassing as it is to say this, it's dirtier than it's ever been.

My conehead kitty is asking for food, so I'd better take care of her. Send her some good healing thoughts - we're going to the vet tomorrow. Hopefully she can quit being conehead kitty soon.

I love each and every one of you, whoever you may be!


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com