<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 01, 2003

In my attempt to play a joke on my nephew, it ended up backfiring on me. Eric didn't like that his Mom's blog was playing music and he told her so, complete with the "f" word. (No biggie, the "f" word is a common occurrence in Eric's speech. He loves it so!) So, just for grins and giggles, I put the the theme song to "Sponge Bob Squarepants" on mine. It was funny the first couple of times, but then it got very very annoying. So, Eric won...I admit it. I have taken music off my blog because it not only drives him crazy, but me as well!

Yesterday was a fine day. I wore my telecommuter costume to work and everyone knew it was just because I wanted to find a way to wear my pj's to work. They were right.

I called Jef to let him know that I was experiencing some Halloween Horror in the form of Belinda Carlisle on the radio singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth." He empathized but then said he was going to teach Julie the lyrics to "Circles in the Sand." I am choosing to believe that he was possessed by evil spirits when he said that.

So after torturing me, he invited me over. They were on the front porch antagonizing Trick or Treaters. I was also tempted by Queso dip. Who can turn down Queso, I ask you?

So I sat down with the crew on the porch, Witchy Julie, Sailor Mark and his Sailor boyfriend, (a very nice bloke, but I forgot his name! Sorry!) and Sporty Spice Jef. 2F was dressed as the Grim Reaper and scared the beejeezus out of a lot of kids. It was fun!

My favorites were 3 teenaged girls that didn't even bother to dress up and had cute little bags for treats. Even though they wanted treats, they didn't want to have to go near 2F to get them. So they stretched toward him and ran away giggling.

After that we went to "Six Feet Under" which is a little fish joint across from the Oakland Cemetery. Very appropriate, doncha think? It was a really nice night. Clear sky, temperature cool, but not too cool. We sat on the patio and talked pleasantly about dead Rock Stars.

All in all a great evening!

Oh! Send all of your positive vibes to Merrideth on Sunday at 9pm because that is when she'll be auditioning for "Chicago." I think she would be a PERFECT Roxy Hart! BREAK A LEG, Merr!

Today I'm thankful for sleeping late, good friends, pajamas, and too much Halloween candy. What are you thankful for?
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com