<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 08, 2003

What a lovely day I've had! I went and hung out with Ginia. We went to the Avenue, we went to the mall and looked about, we went and got a spa manicure, pedicure and eyebrows waxed, then we met Lou for dinner. Very nice day indeed.

I love getting my eyebrows waxed, but I think that the girl took about 8 layers of skin from my eyelids. MAN! Did that sting like a momma!

I got "Ho" Red on my toes and "Virginal" pink on my fingers. It just goes to show you...never trust the first thing you see!

Fred is doing fine. Her hiney is getting better. She HATES wearing the damned Elizabethan collar. Shelby acts like she's never seen her before when she's wearing it. This could be a good thing in the long run.

I leave you this evening with this thought, "If you call a goat a pig, have you really accomplished anything?"

Sigh-uh-naw-ruh, y'all!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com