<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 28, 2003

I've been listening to the sounds of silence...

No, not Simon and Garfunkel, but just quietness. I haven't turned on the TV or the Stereo all day. It's been very nice.

This is not to say that hanging with M and E was noisy, but after being around someone for an entire week, it's nice to have some time to myself.

E and I had a good trip to Atlanta yesterday. The traffic only slowed down about 3 times and it wasn't that bad at all.

This morning we were in the car at 6am so I could get him to the airport in plenty of time for his 8:30 flight. I called him at 7am when I got home and he was already checked in, through security and searching for the elusive Popeye's that sells breakfast. He was so excited about that!

I came home and did a few things before laying back down again. When I woke up, I was complete computer geek and did stuff like play "The Sims," balance my checkbook, make my budget for next year, defragment my hard drive and all that kind of stuff. That totally wore me out, so I had to take another nap.

I'm still kinda sick, but eons better than I was. I'm hopeful that next week will be very productive at work, and lots of fun for New Year's Eve.

New Year's Resolutions? I've got a few, but I'm keeping them to myself for now.

I'm off to enjoy the rest of my quiet evening. Here's hoping next week is good for you, too!


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com