<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 25, 2003

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Marti and I are sick. We are both coughing, she's got body aches, I got a stuffy head and working on getting stuffy chest. But you know what? Despite feeling like crap, I'm just glad I'm here with my family! Tonight we had a "Christmas Dinner" and sat around watching movies and TV. It was nice just to be together, ya know?

Poor Marti had to go to work Wednesday. She really felt like crap, but she's a trooper, that girl is! Christmas Day will be spent relaxing, hopefully going to the beach, opening presents, and just generally hanging out. YAY!

I talked to Carrie tonight and she advises that my furry babies are ok. That makes me feel good. I love and miss them very much! I know that sounds corny, but I don't care. They are 2 of my bestest friends. (THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THEM, CARRIE!)

I'm off to bed. I don't want to keep Santa from visiting!

What ever holiday you celebrate this time of year, or even if you don't celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy it in the best way possible.

Feliz Navidad, Y'all!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com