<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 15, 2003

Ooops! I falsely accused my neighbors!

First of all, I need to apologize. I accused my neighbors of keeping their pit bull puppy out on the balcony. I was incorrect. I got home tonight at 12:30am and heard the dog from my car. I went out on my balcony and realized the barking was coming from the apartments across the way. It just sounded like it was coming from upstairs because the barking is bouncing off of our building. I thought that bark was a little too mature for a little puppy.

So! Now that I know that this, I am going to call in the authorities. First of all, that dog does not need to be outside. It's freakin' cold! Secondly, I can't be the only person that is being slowing driven insane by the incessant barking. Poor little dog.

What's funny is that this morning I was awoken by the girls upstairs goin' at it loudly. Thankfully it was at 9am instead of 3am.

I've been at work since 2:30 this afternoon. I'm very tired. I'm really looking forward to a week off of work.

Off to bed I go!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com