<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Today I wore sandals!

It was wonderful. I'm here in sunny South Florida enjoying a week away from the hustle and bustle of Atlanta and my job.

It's funny because my agenda and my nephew's agenda are very different. He's all about being on the GO! and I'm just taking it easy and not hurrying much at all. Poor Eric! He's been very patient so far, but his lips have become almost non-existent a couple of times! He looked like this: :-l

I remember when I was 21. I was the same way...having a "take your time" aunt like me would have probably pushed me over the edge. However, I'm not 21, I'm 36 and I'm pulling rank a little bit. He loves me and I love him and I did let him drive 90-95mph the majority of the way here without saying a word. It's an even trade off, don't you think?

Things I'm thankful for today: Warm, balmy, sandal-wearing weather, Hanging with my nephew and sister, Clean clothes (I think I've done about 10 loads here. THANK YOU, MARTI!), Waking up with a warm kitty in the crook of your knees, being employed, but not being at work, the wonderful gifts I've gotten from Lou&Ginia, Bran, Merrideth and Jef, (THANK YOU, GUYS! I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU!) and the luxury to lay down and read for pleasure.

What are you thankful for?




|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com