<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 06, 2004

Having Faith Is A Good Thing

If you read my blog regularly, you know that I've been having a bit of a tough time of late. I was fired January 23, and I'm trying very hard to find employment. I've let everyone in the world know that I'm looking for a job and to keep me in mind.

I have had so many encouraging emails and phone calls. People just saying, "Hey, this sucks and know that I'm thinking of you." Those words have kept me afloat when it would have been so easy just to drown in despair. Thank you to those of you that have done this for me.

I have felt the thoughts and prayers of those that maybe have not sent me an email or called. These thoughts and prayers have kept me up and going when it would have been so easy to just stay in bed and sleep 20 hours a day. Thank you to those of you that have done this for me.

Tonight I went to dinner with a friend of mine that made me laugh when I didn't think I wanted to laugh. My heart felt a lighter after our meal.

Tonight I got to talk to a friend of mine that heard the panic in my voice, knew what was at the core of what I was upset about and was able to put my mind and heart at rest. Now I can go to the interview that I have tomorrow and not smell like desperation. Instead, I can go into the interview with my head held high.

I am a very lucky woman. I have amazing friends and family. I thank God for them every day of my life.

I have faith that I will make it through this "bump in the road," and come out the other end a whole lot stronger.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com