<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Summertime and the living is easy...

...OK, it's not summertime yet, but the weather has been so great! Last night I went to dinner with a friend and afterward, we just drove around the city. My friend lives in Atlanta, but has not gotten around the city a lot, so he was just soaking up all the scenery. I forget how much I like this city until I see it through another's eyes.

This weekend I have plans to go on a picnic and kite flying at Piedmont Park with a friend and her kid. Doesn't that sound fun? I haven't flown a kite in years! My Dad and I used to go out to Benbrook Lake just outside of Ft. Worth, TX when I was a kid and we would fly kites and watch the radio controlled planes.

Say! If you haven't already done so, check out my friend Jef's blog entitled "Cult of Jef." He has been mighty prolific lately and he has all sorts of opinions and comments about stuff that will make you think. I'm not sure what you'll think, but you'll think nonetheless. ;-)

Until next time, find a way to enjoy the great outdoors!

Fare thee well!



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com