<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 02, 2004

I haven't blogged in a really long time...

...and I hate that because it bothers me when others do not blog regularly. I just have not been feeling very bloggerific lately. I think of something to blog, then I think to myself, "Nah!" and go about my day. However, if I'm going to lament about others not blogging regularly, I guess I'd better blog, huh?

I'm still without a job. It's funny because on my nephew's blog, he and his friends were making fun of having to fill in for the receptionist, saying, "Answering the phone is for simple folk," and referring to the receptionist as a "Retardeceptionist." I wonder if they would feel the same if they were out of work for over 2 months with no prospects in sight and no one to fall back on? Call me "simple" or call me a "retard," but I would LOVE to have a receptionist job right now, if someone would just offer.

There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes.
William Bennett




|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com