<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

Tonight I got to talk to my friend...

...and it was really nice.

It's amazing how people come into your life and the lessons that they teach you! My relationship with my friend is one of the most complicated experiences I've ever had. I look back on how things happened, and I can point at many, many mistakes that I made and I wish I could do differently. I'm sorry for my mistakes. I truly am.

However, being wired the way I am, I tend to only think about the good times, and despite what it may have seemed, there were a lot of them.

My friend has one of the most beautiful smiles, and when my friend wants to, can give the warmest and most comforting hugs. My friend has helped me through several life altering events and I can't imagine having gotten through them without my friend at my side.

When I'm driving down the road and a good song is on the radio is when I miss my friend the most. Sometimes it even brings me to tears. Despite what my friend thinks, my friend has a good singing voice and I loved to sing with my friend.

Despite our "complicated experiences" with each other, please don't forget that YOU have a friend in me, always and forever.

I love you, my friend - and I really, really miss you. However I know you are happier where you are and I'm happy for you.

Thank you for talking to me tonight.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com