<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Greetings, Salutations and Just plain HOWDY!

Guess where I am? Just guess! Yes, you are exactly right: in lovely Texas. I grew up here and it really feels good to come back home.

I forgot how wonderful it is to be able to see a storm coming from miles and miles away. I forgot how cool it is to be able to see nothing but flatness with the occasional rolling hill. I forgot how peaceful it is to see a lone windmill on a prairie, or grazing cattle, or a real live cowboy. I forgot how good REAL Tex Mex taste, and how sweet the sound of a Texas accent falls on my ears, and how quickly I revert back to speaking "Texan" myself.

I may never live in this state again, but I will always be a Texan.

I will write of my adventures when I'm back home, but in the meantime, know that I'm having a wonderful time and wish you were here.

:-)



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com