<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 27, 2004

I need to be sleeping!!!

One of the many advantages to going on vacation was that I got back on a normal eating and sleeping pattern. However I'm really having to fight myself not to go back to my nocturnal ways.

I was doing good! Honestly! However last night I got my computer back and I could not tear myself away from it all night. For some odd reason I felt it very important that I be sitting in front of the PC while Norton's was scanning all 45 bajillion files on my computer. By the time that was done, it was 4:30am and I had to hurry up and go to sleep before the sun came up and I was turned to dust.

I had the BEST sleep last night, though. Some of the best sleep I've had in a long, long time. I had some really good dreams that I can't remember, but I know they were good because I was laughing in my sleep. When I finally woke up and rolled over to look at the clock it was 1:53pm. Yup! 1:53 in the friggin' PM. Whew!

So here I sit at my beloved computer just a little more than 12 hours after I woke up and I'm writing about needing to sleep.

I'm a weird and complicated individual, aren't I?

:-)


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com