<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Going to the Chapel...

...and we're gonna get married.

OK...just to set the record straight, I'm not getting married, but my sister is!

I was scheduled to leave ATL today to drive up there to prepare for the wedding that will be on Saturday, but circumstances jumped up, slapped me in the face, and said, "NO!" Therefore, I am driving up there tomorrow morning.

Marti put me in charge of music and I was instantly transported back to my years in Jr. Hi and High School when I got to DJ all of the parties that we had and how much I LOVED doing that. I don't know why, but I get a little thrill when someone likes the music that I pick out.

With the assistance of the lovely and talented Jef, I made a Pre Wedding CD and 2 Post Wedding CD's and a "Greatest Hits" CD of the other CD's that I burned and we will give to all the guest. Lemme tell ya, burning 75 CD's is quite a feat, if I do say so myself! However it was still a lot of fun. It kind of took me back to the day when I took great pride in making a cool mix tape.

So, send "Happy Wedding" vibes to my future brother-in-law and my sister, aka The Captain and Tennille, on Saturday around 4:00. In addition, send me calm and comforting thoughts around that time because I will be singing for my sister's wedding. I may need to have a few adult beverages before that happens! In fact, I know I will! (Paging Mr. Cuervo, Mr. Jose Cuervo, Please!)

:-)


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com