<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 31, 2004

BLOG EXPLOSION IS LIKE CRACK!!!

...MUST....HIT....NUMBER....ONE....MORE....TIME....

...MUST....NOT....SURF....TOO....FAST....

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, let me be your "Pusher."

I'll tell ya something though...I've never had this many people stopping by my site and having to stay for at least 30 seconds. I signed up 10/30/04 at about 7pm. By the end of the day, I had 40 hits. For today, as of this moment, I've had 104 hits!!! Whew! Thanks to all of you that have stopped by!

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...

I was surfing along and came across "Blog Daisy" and she gave an interesting idea for a blog topic: "What's in your purse!" Here is my answer to that age old question:

  1. Wallet
  2. Peppermint Dentyne Ice
  3. Comb
  4. Wadded up paper towel with used gum in it.
  5. Daytimer
  6. 1/2 a bottle of Wal Mart Brand Aspirin
  7. 3/4 a bottle of Target Brand Naproxen Sodium
  8. Note pad
  9. Cell phone
  10. Envelope of Coupons
  11. Hair
  12. Sonic Peppermints
  13. 2 bottles of prescription drugs that shall remain nameless
  14. Fire Dentyne Ice
  15. Eyeglass cleaner
  16. Lip balm
  17. Pony tail holder
  18. Moisturizer
  19. Antacids
  20. A tin of Ulta Mints
  21. Mystery trash

What's in your purse or wallet or backpack?

:-)


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com