<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 18, 2004

I am feeling quite boring...

I didn't do much this weekend and I don't really feel like I have anything to report, but I feel like connecting with my online "peeps." So, "HEY PEEPS!" (and no, I don't mean those little marshmallow bunnies and chicks)

Fall is receding for a bit, and I'm not very happy about it. The temperature is supposed to get back up in the 80's this week. I was sooo loving the cool crisp days! I know they'll come back with a vengeance and I'll be bitchin' and moanin' about how cold it is, but until then, I want my Fall days back!

The one good thing about Fall seeming to come so late in the year is that the leaves on the trees outside my back sliding glass door have not started falling off yet. As a result, the people in the apartments down the hill and across from me, cannot see me running about nekkid. OK...I don't really run around nekkid, but I do run around in a T-shirt and some drawers without thinking about it when the leaves are hanging on. When they fall off, I'll have to start closing the vertical blinds and Shelby (the younger of my kitties) will not like that at all. When they are closed, she feels compelled to run her tail along the length of them making all sorts of noise.

What was kinda funny is that Shelby was originally my roommate's cat. She brought her home as a kitten and she grew into a teenaged cat and started to go into heat over and over and over. If any of you who have experienced this will know, a cat in heat is OBNOXIOUS and gross. Back then, she would back her hind end against the vertical blinds for personal gratification. My roommate would be in the other room and I would yell out, "Hey! Your cat is masturbating in the front room!!!" My roommate would yell back, "Shut UP!!!!!!!" I'm pretty sure that my roommate hated me when I did that, but it was funny anyway.

Now that Shelby is fixed, she simply runs her tail along the vertical blinds to be annoying, and she's successful.

Ahh...what an exciting life I lead, huh?

:-)



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com