<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

My blog is celebrating it's first birthday!

It was a year ago today that I first blogged. I was turned on to it by my nephew and we turned on my sister (his mother) and then Jef rediscovered his blog and so on and so on and so on.

What a year it's been! It makes me dizzy to think of the things that have happened! Whew! I checked with my "Extreme Tracking" system and they had the following to say about me:
  1. I've had 3800 hits in the last year
  2. I average 10 hits a day
  3. I average 70 hits a week
  4. I average 292 hits a month
  5. The time most people come to visit me is from 5-6pm
  6. The day most people come to visit me is Tuesday
  7. I've had 2912 hits from people residing in North America
  8. I've had 797 hits from people residing in "Unknown" areas
  9. I've had 47 hits from Europe
  10. I've had 20 hits from Asia

Pretty interesting, huh? Well, maybe not to you, but it is to me!

I didn't watch the Vice Presidential Debate. Instead, I chose to read the "Official CNN blogs" as their "Official Bloggers" blogged through the debate. They had a right winger, a left winger, and Jessi Klein, who comments on VH1's "Best Week Ever." I feel after reading all three of these, that I know pretty much how things went down. I also read these blogs after the Presidential debate.

I must admit that I am a CNN.com junkie. However, I will be honest and say that I am a CNN.com skimmer. I skim the headlines and pick and choose what I read. Sometimes it's so damn depressing! It never ceases to amaze me the myriad of ways people choose to hurt each other and themselves.

I think Fall is finally coming to the Southland. It's not supposed to get above 75 during the day for the rest of the week and be in the 50's at night. I'm glad. I was beginning to wonder if Autumn was coming this year. Is it me or is it starting kinda late this year?

For all of you that may have stopped by to see what this "Conversations with a Woman" is all about, I thank you for your support. Here's to another year!

:-)



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com