<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I wonder if my neighbors think I'm a prostitute...

I have a friend who had a home invasion almost 2 weeks ago and I've been staying at their house at night since then. I leave my house about 7pm or 8pm and I'm usually back at my house by 6am or 7am. I'm usually looking kinda disheveled and inevitably one of the neighbors is leaving for work about the same time I come in.

Now, I'm not wearing fishnets and a bustier - I'm usually wearing sweats - but I can't help but wonder what they might be thinking. As I re-read this, the first thing that pops into my head is, "They probably don't care enough to wonder where you've been, Joan!!!" Ahh yes, the gentle reminder that your brain gives you that you are not the center of the universe OR the apartment complex! LOL!

My friend that I'm staying with has a cat named Tess. She is a sweet little thing, but my friend has not taught her the best of manners and my friend has the scars to prove it. When she plays, she plays with all 20 of her claws as well as her sharp pointy teeth. My cats are very good with their claws and teeth, and if they should ever get out of hand, they flinch because they know I thunk on the head is coming...however...I digressed...

I'm looking at Fred now and wondering, "Does she think I'm cheating on her with another cat?" It's got to be weird for them because I leave for 12+ hours and smell like another cat when I come home.

Eh...she probably just thinks I'm a prostitute...

:-)


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com