<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

My kitty has a cute butt

It's true...I cannot lie about such a thing. As she runs through the house with her tail straight up and her little extra skin from her hysterectomy swinging to and fro, it just puts a big ole smile on my face.

It's amazing how many bloggers are addicted to their cats like I am. There is even a big group of folks that post cute pictures of their kitties to be shared with the blogosphere every Friday. If I had a digital camera, I would expect that y'all would be way too tired of seeing Fred and Shelby's mugs (or butts, as the case may be) on this here blog.

It's a lovely day in the neighborhood here in North Georgia. It's 65 degrees and just a beautiful crystal blue sky. I love, love LOVE days like this!!!

I am not feeling especially verbose today so this post will be short but sweet. I hope wherever you are, that you are enjoying a lovely Sunday afternoon.

:-)


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com