<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Why, oh why does this link to my blog?

I have "Extreme Tracking" on my blog which basically tells me how many people visit my blog and how they got there. Another handy feature shows people who have found my blog by "Google-ing" or some similar thing and what they were searching when they found me. Here's a sampling:
  1. Extreme Home Makeover Chewbacca
  2. What happened to Joan Kennedy?
  3. What is frito?
  4. Free movies of women masturbating
  5. Rio Mambo
  6. Picture of a woman wearing pajamas
  7. Thick fat big boobed girls
  8. Cheaters Joey Greco Vh1
  9. How to make a woman feel appreciated
  10. bossy friends

I am very disturbed by how some of these lead people to this very humble blog, however for the most part, it's just kinda funny.

If you have "Extreme Tracking" or something like it, have you seen some weird stuff that led people to your blog? If so, what was it?

:-)



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com