<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

OK! I admit it!! I'm a comment whore!!! 

If you are anything like me, you make a post and you just get all excited about people commenting. I just know that my post was so witty/clever/sad/funny/pathetic that people will throng to my blog just for the privilege of commenting. They will tell all of their blog-friends and then they'll phone family near and far and all of them will come to my blog and comment.

I'll be damned if that rarely happens! I'll even up the ante a bit and immediately after posting, I'll go to Blog Explosion so that new people that may have never seen my blog before will thank their lucky stars that they finally found a blog that was worthy of commenting on and they'll come back again and again!

Fat chance. My quest for validation is again squashed.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love the people that regularly comment on my blog. Most of these people I consider friends even though we've never met in person. However, whenever I see that 90 people have visited my blog in one day, and only 7 people have commented - well - I'm just gonna say it - it's a downer.

Yesterday, MrBob wrote in his blog about how he suspected that I stole some sex toys from a Vancouver sex toy store. He even linked to me and everything! He got 23 comments. I got 7. *Snif!*

So, do a girl a favor, would ya? Share some words of wisdom with me! Tell me a story! Tell me how much you love/hate/feel indifferent about "Conversations With A Woman" in ye olde comments section, k?

...and by the way? I was no where near Vancouver on the night in question, Officer!

;-)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com