<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 20, 2005

WOO HOO!!! 

Is anyone else besides me super excited that Jonathan and Victoria lost on the Amazing Race this past Tuesday?

There was much rejoicing and happy dancing going on in my house when they lost!

If I had to hear Jonathan be verbally abusive or Victoria whine and squeal one more show, I was going to fly to the next Pit Stop and kick Jonathan in the nads and put some duct tape on Victoria's mouth.

My sister can testify that after every show that they remained on there, I would call her and gripe about how horrible Jonathan had been or how annoying Victoria had been.

I'm hoping Kris and Jon win. They are having a good time, they rarely complain and they are just too darn cute!!!

:-)


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com