<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Huh? 

I have been having the weirdest dreams lately, and all of them seem to have something to do with celebrities.

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt that Star Jones decided to have a second wedding in Atlanta, and I had been picked to not only be a Maid of Honor, but to sing at the wedding. Most of the dream, I was running around trying to find the right outfit to wear. It seems the other bridesmaids were jealous of me so they kept hiding things from me. Then I couldn't find Star to ask her what song she wanted me to sing. Then I had to run around and find the musicians and make sure they had the music.

Last night I dreamt that Britney Spears and Kevin Federline were living in a travel trailer in the parking lot of a Publix grocery store. Throughout the dream I was either making fun of them, or feeling sorry for them, but never both at the same time. Poor ole Kevin was trying, though. He left mid dream to find a job and I never saw him again for the remainder of the dream.

I also had a dream that Oprah had adopted many children and had assigned me to babysit them over the weekend. The first day, they were all fine, but the second day, they were suddenly teenagers or older and were sneaking out. One of the children was Christina Aguilera and she was doing naughty things in a hot tub and drinking martinis. When Oprah got back, I told her about all of the shenanigans and each "child" got called up to her lavish dressing room for a "talking to." The other children waited in the marble dining room. As they were all sitting there, the pet elephant came in and gave birth to a baby on the floor. Will Smith, who was sitting at the table even though he wasn't one of Oprah's children, said, "Well, that's why the elephant has been acting so weird!"

OK...from this, you might say that I watch a little too much Entertainment Tonight, or that I ate something right before bed. Believe it or not, neither of those are true! I have no idea why I had those dream or where they came from!!!

Anyone care to analyze my dreams for me?

:-)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com