<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 28, 2005

Oscar's Post Mortem 

I am very pleased with the big winners of the Oscar's. I haven't seen "Million Dollar Baby" yet, but you can bet I'm going to as soon as possible!

I am SO glad that Jamie Foxx won for best actor. I haven't seen "Ray" either, but just from a humbleness point of view, I think he is great! His acceptance speeches at both the People's Choice and the Oscar's got me teary eyed. In addition, I really enjoyed his portion of the "Barbra Walter's Special."

OK...I am female and I LOVE me some men, but DAMN! Did Hillary Swank have the best body for that drop dead gorgeous dress? Whew!

~~~~~~~~~

...and now for something completely different...a shameless plug for myself! ;-)

Most of you that read this blog know that I've been out of work since late January 2004. It has been by the grace of God and a lot of really wonderful friends and family that I have been able to keep my head above water financially. Some of you had suggested that I add a Pay Pal donation button on my site for anyone that might feel compelled to want to help out. I resisted this for quite a while, but finally gave in over the weekend. So, if you feel led to donate some money to me, please feel free to do so and know that I will be eternally grateful.

~~~~~~~

Thanks to those of you that chimed in on the "jacking off" question I posed on my last post. I really was curious and not trying to just be shocking. I promise!

Take care everyone and have a wonderful week and a great start to March!

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com