<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Stuff n' Junk 

Thank you to those of you that missed me. It has been a while since I've blogged. I've been sickly (nothing serious) and have just not felt very much like blogging.

I've shamelessly stolen the following from my new friend Thomas at "Heads or Tales."

[ series 1 - you ]

-- real name: Joan
-- name you go by: Joan, but it's pronounced "Jo Ann"
-- nickname: Jo
-- birthplace: Dallas, TX
-- birthdate: July 1, 1967
-- current location: Smyrna, GA
-- eye color: Hazel
-- hair color: Dark, dark brown with an ever increasing amount of grey mixed in.
-- righty or lefty: Righty
-- gf/bf: Only in my dreams
-- zodiac sign: Cancer

[ series 2 - your favorite ]

-- music: Anything but gangsta rap
-- cartoons: Looney Tunes, Sponge Bob Squarepants or Power Puff Girls
-- food: Chocolate
-- drink: Diet Coke
-- color: Three way tie between turquoise, purple and yello
-- magazine: "O"
-- tv show: Gilmore Girls
-- movie: Sideways
-- cologne: Clinique "Happy" or Clinque "Aromatic Elixir"
-- weekend activity: Sleeping, going to the movie, going to the park, having sex
-- ice cream flavor: Just about anything with Chocolate in it

[ series 3 - what is ]

-- your most overused phrase: Alrighty
-- the first feature you notice in the same/opposite sex: eyes
-- your best feature: eyes or hair
-- your bedtime: varies between 10pm to 6am
-- your most missed memory: happy memories with my Mom

[ series 4 - do you ]

-- smoke: Nope
-- drink: Socially
-- do drugs: Nope
-- take a shower everyday?: Unless I did jack squat the day before
-- have a(any) crush(es)?: Of course... But I'm not telling...
-- like/d high school?: yes
-- want to get married?: yes
-- type with your fingers on the right keys?: yes
-- have any tattoos/where?: nope
-- have any piercings/where/#?: Yes/ears/one each
-- get motion sickness?: yes - riding in the backseat of a car

[ series 5 - are you ]

-- open-minded: Yes
-- insecure: Yes, but a lot less than I used to be
-- understanding: Yes
-- childish: I know you are, but what am I?
-- shy: Nope
-- independent: Mostly
-- responsible: for the most part
-- trusting: Depends on the person
-- talkative: I can be...I also like to just sit back and listen

[ series 6 - the future ]

-- age you hope to be married: by 40 would be nice
-- number of children: 2 cats
-- describe your dream wedding place: on the beach at Sanibel Island, Florida at sunset
-- what do you want to be when you grow up? the best person I can be

[ series 7 - [same/opposite sex ]

-- what do you look for: Intelligence, sense of humor, ability to be serious or silly.
-- short or long hair: Both
-- best height: Any, however since I am tall, I'd prefer someone over 5'10"
-- best weight: Healthy is more important than weight
-- best articles of clothing: Boxer Breifs

[ series 8 - random ]

-- when's the last time you slept with a stuffed animal?: Every night when my cat gets through grazing
-- how many rings until you answer the phone?: I'm bad about not answering the phone at all.
-- what's on your mouse pad?: Babies in a teacup kissing. (Hey! It was free!)
-- how many houses have you lived in? I am a nomad - too many to count!
-- how many schools have you gone to? I am a nomad - too many to count!
-- would you shave your head for $5,000 dollars?: After a few shots of tequila - why the hell not? It'll grow back!

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com