<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 27, 2005

HOPPY EASTER! 

Greetings! Salutations! and just plain HI!

I hope you are having a wonderful Easter so far! Mine has been pretty darn good!

I left town on Friday after attending the noon Good Friday service at church. The service was centered around the 7 last words of Christ. (That is actually a little misleading as it was the 7 last sentences of Christ.) I had never been to the Good Friday service before, so I wanted to go before heading to my sister and brother-in-law's house.

After a very nice and uneventful drive, I got to my sister's just in time for dinner. We went to this place that has Southern homestyle food on a buffett. It was very yummy and we all ate too much! We came back to the house and relaxed watching some television.

Saturday my sister and BIL let me sleep in while they ran to the grocery store to get supplies for our Easter dinner. After doing things around the house and getting cleaned up, we headed to town for a few errands, stopped at the Sonic for a snack, and then came back for a lovely nap.

We woke up and Rick made us a "chicken pie." It was very tasty! Afterwards, we watched "American Pie" and "Meet the Parents" before turning in. Believe it or not, I had not seen either of those before!

This morning finds us waking up slowly and watching "CBS Sunday Morning." Marti is currently making us some biscuits and I'm thinking about changing out of my pajamas - but that's still under debate!

Later we are going to play some games, watch some more movies and enjoy Rick's ham and smashed taters! Woo Hoo! I love hanging with my sister and BIL!! (I've just got to work on getting them a BIL!) ;-)

Whether you are Christian or not, I hope you look at today as a reminder about rebirth and renewal. I hope you are able to spend the day as you would like, be that with your family or doing something on your own.

I wish you the absolute best on this lovely Sunday morning.

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com