<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 11, 2005

This hasn't been the best week... 

You know, I started not to write anything today because I feel like I've done nothing but whine or be sad or negative lately. However I'm still trying to learn to feel my feelings as I feel them and not mask them, so this is my attempt to do that. I have to trust that those who love me will understand.

Along with finding out about Andrea being so ill, I went to a Memorial Service for the wife of a friend of mine from church. Talk about mortality whacking you upside the head! As I was sitting in the Memorial Service, I couldn't help but sit there and pray that I would not be attending something similar for Andrea any time soon. In addition, I was thinking about my own life and if I were die tomorrow. If I died tomorrow, would I have made a difference to this world? I can't die tomorrow because I don't feel like I've ever truly been in love before! I'd really like to experience that and what it's like to be in a good healthy relationship before I die.

I also had a session with my therapist that really kicked my ass this week. Ultimately, I know this is a good thing, but it sure didn't feel good while it was happening!!!

However, amongst all my "thumb sucking" and whining about this week, there is hope. I talked to Andrea's husband last night and Andrea is breathing on her own and generally looking a lot better. She's still in ICU, but I think the plan is to have her in a regular room by Monday. YAY! Please continue to send her and her family your good thoughts and prayers. Her poor husband sounded so tired when I talked to him!

I hope you have a good weekend whatever it is you end up doing!

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com