<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 01, 2005

Blah! 

Yeah, that's how I'm feeling, and big reason why I haven't been blogging much or commenting much on other blogs lately. Not for any particular reason - maybe it's because it's been raining a lot - maybe because I'm tired of all the coverage on Terri Schiavo's life and death - maybe because the Pope is about to die (even though I'm not Catholic, it's still sad) - maybe it's a combination of all of those things.

Since I'm not having a lot to say today, but I still want to communicate with you, let me share some things I've found:

Why was Pat Buchanan mistaken for a dry salad?

I wonder if this lady is going to take this sitting down?

I'm not sure how good the movie itself will be, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the cinematography in this flick.

Got a minute? Want to be creeped out? Try this!

That's all from me for now. I'll be back again soon. Just needed to get the ole blogger juices flowing again so I can come up with something a little more entertaining.

In the meantime, have a great weekend!

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com