<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 08, 2005

Just call me back, damn it! 

One of my all time biggest pet peeves, is people who do not return my call. Now, I'm not talking about family or friends that occasionally do not return my calls. I know that people are busy. However if you have a business and I'm a customer of said business, it would behoove you to call me back.

In my humble opinion, I think that calling someone back within 24 hours of when the message was left is very do-able and not unreasonable.

Recently, I called a business every day for 7 days straight and DID NOT GET A FRICKIN' CALL BACK. If I did not need this service badly, I wouldn't continue to call.

So Wednesday night, I sent an email to the person I'm trying to get in touch with. Again, I think a 24 hr. response time is reasonable. Again, I have gotten no response.

I have worked Customer Service before. I understand that "stuff" happens, but GIMME A BREAK!!! If and when they do call back, it's going to be really hard to be civil, ya know?

GRRRRRRR!!!!!! >:-(
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com