<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 18, 2005

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!! 

It is my distinct pleasure to announce that after 15 months of unemployment, I GOT A JOB!!!

First off, I want to thank all of you for your support both emotionally and otherwise as I went through this very challenging 15 month journey. Your thoughts, prayers, love, pep talks, dinners, lunches, movies, checks, and cash have been a big part of the reason that I have come through this without being committed!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

I start April 25, 2005. I will be doing what I did before, which was paying Short Term Disability claims. I'll be making $1000.00 more a year than I did when I left my last job. The company seems very sincerely customer focused and very sincerely ethical and I'm very sincerely happy about that!

I have waited so long to be able to share some good news with y'all!!!! There were times when I thought this day would never come. I'm so thankful and appreciative for everyone and everything!

OK...I'm going to quit gushing now...

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com