<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Tag! You're it! 

I'm stealing this from MrBob - because I can. ;-)

It’s all in good fun! Answer seriously or with sarcastic humor. It’s your game to play! So humor me…

The idea is to pick 5 and complete the sentences, then pass this little meme on to 3 more of your blog pals! But no tag backs!

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

So, if you want, just give me your 5 in comments!

Here's the 5 I chose and put in MrBob's comments:

1. If I could be an architect, I would design a private bedroom on the beach.

2. If I could be a linguist, I'd be a cunning linguist! (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

3. If I could be a musician, I would play the acoustic guitar and sing!

4. If I could be a world famous blogger, I would be Heather over at Dooce, because she tells hilarious stories with heart and she's my hero.

5. If I could be a doctor, I would find my friend MrBob and his Dad and get them completely healthy.

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com