<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 02, 2005

5 Questions from Thomas 

My friend Thomas over at "Heads or Tales," invited some of his readers to answer questions that he came up with for us. We then had to answer the questions on our own blogs and then ask our readers some questions. So to start off, here is the questions that Thomas posed to me. I answered in all caps:

JOAN
=====================================

1) You are leaving a message to people living in the next century. What advice would you give them? LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

2) Do you have more underwear than you need? Just enough? Too little? ONE CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH UNDERWEAR, DAH-LING! I GUESS IF I NEEDED TO ANSWER YOU FIRMLY THOUGH, I WOULD SAY I PROBABLY FALL UNDER THE "MORE THAN I NEED" CATEGORY. I CAN GO MANY WEEKS WITHOUT DOING LAUNDRY! (AT LEAST OF THE UNDERWEAR VARIETY)

3) You are serving tea to the visiting evil, ruthless leader of a country that the US is negotiating a treaty with. You know that you could poison him and save many lives in his country, but it may spark a war that kills the same number of people, now half being American soldiers. You have the poison bottle in your hand: What do you do? THROW THE BOTTLE OUT AND GIVE THE GUY A HUG. SERIOUSLY, I COULD NOT BE **PERSONALLY** RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF ANYONE.

4) If you could be an animal (and assured you'd live) for 24 hours, which animal would you be and why? CAT. I SEE HOW SPOILED MY CATS ARE, AND I WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT!

5) What was your favorite breakfast cereal when you were younger, and do you still eat it today? MOM BOUGHT US CHEERIOS THAT WE DRENCHED WITH SUGAR, HOWEVER IF EVER I WAS SPENDING THE NIGHT WITH THE BABYSITTER, MOM & DAD WOULD SEND ME WITH FRUITY PEBBLES AND I SEEMED TO LIKE THAT. I DON'T EAT IT TODAY. I PREFER CAP'N CRUNCH!

OK...now it's my turn to ask questions of my readers! Please answer my questions to you on your blog,let me know that you answered my questions and then pose your own questions to some of your own readers!

BEASTMOMMA

1. What has been the happiest moment of your adult life? Why?

2. When you eat an ice cream cone, are you a licker, or a biter?

3. You just found out that you have 24 hrs until you die. You will be perfectly healthy for the full 24 hrs. What will you do?

4. What celebrity would you have sex with in a heartbeat if only he/she would ask?

5. Do you prefer pancakes or french toast?

LADYBUGEEB

1. What song most makes you think of the one you love?

2. What would you say is your "theme" song? A song that makes you feel on top of the world every time you hear it.

3. What would you eat at your last supper?

4. What is your favorite flower?

5. What motivates you? Why?

CARMI

1. You've just been handed $1,000,000 tax free. What are you going to do with it?

2. What is the one most important lesson you want to teach your kids?

3. What is your favorite beverage?

4. If someone were to ask you to describe your favorite feature of you wife, how would you describe it?

5. What is the most beautiful natural sight you've ever seen?

LUJZA

1. What is your favorite junk food treat?

2. A genie appears before you and grants you one wish. What is it?

3. What are the top 3 things that you get out of blogging?

4. You and Tony are going on vacation alone. Money and time is no object. Where are you going?

5. If you could transmit yourself to the future and pass on a message, what would that message be?

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING, GUYS! THANK YOU THOMAS FOR MY QUESTIONS!

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com