<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 08, 2005

I'm not dead yet! 

(Can you name the movie my title comes from? If you can, you won't win a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni, but I'll think you're very cool!)

Whew! What a week it's been! My second week of work had me coming home and collapsing every day. I'm trying get my body used to being on a schedule and it's rebelling mightily! However, I'm slowly but surely getting into a routine!

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day! Jef and I decided to meet before church for breakfast at this Bagel Shop up the street from our church. We sat at a table outside and talked, people watched and generally blew off church. It was very nice. Even though we didn't darken the doors of our church building today, I like to think we had "The Church of Jef and Joan!"

After we parted ways, Jef went to hang out with his inlaws for a combination birthday and Mother's Day celebration, and I went shopping! It was so fun to be able to pick up some things that I didn't necessarily need, but wanted to have!!! What a novel concept!

I'm ending my very nice day with a sub sandwich from Publix and a Diet Sprite! Damn! Life is good, isn't it?

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com