<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Paging Mr. Right! Paging Mr. Right! 

My next big goal, now that I've found a job, is to find a mate. It's kind of odd to be my age and to have never been married or in a committed long term relationship, but yet I have accomplished that. There are millions of reasons that I could name off on why it hasn't happened yet, but let it suffice to say, life got in the way.

Now I've decided that life is no longer going to be an obstacle to my walking down the aisle or having a "Kurt and Goldie" or "Tim and Susan" type of committed relationship.

I am still young enough to produce children, but I'm not feeling that is what I am meant to do. I have accepted that the possibility of my being a step-mom and/or step-grandmother is a very real possibility and I like that idea. I have a great role model in my sister for that - you should see her on the floor explaining the intricacies of model trains to her step-grandson, or teaching bad manners to her step-granddaughter! ;-)

All I know is that ultimately, I want to share my life with a wonderful, kind, funny, smart, responsible but still a kid-at-heart, type of man. I don't think that is too much to ask for, and damn it! I deserve it!

Send me some good vibes, would ya?

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com