<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Same Stuff Different Day 

A lot of people say the above phrase in a derogatory way, but today I'm not. I was thinking about why I haven't blogged much lately, and it's basically been because I haven't thought of anything especially interesting to share. Why is that? Well because I go to work, come home, do stuff around the house and collapse in the bed so that I can wake up and do it again.

I never thought I'd be so happy to have a daily routine!!!

Most of you already know that I am recently employed again after 15 months of unemployment. It's been an adjustment! Instead of sleeping until I wake up, I have to set an alarm and (gasp!) wake up when it goes off! Instead of eating when I feel like it, I have set times that I have to eat during the day! Instead of hours of mindless television or computer time, I have to be very selective how I spend my evening hours because there are not an endless supply of them anymore. Instead of going to bed whenever the mood strikes or because there's nothing on TV and no one online, I have to go to bed at a decent hour so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed at work the next day!

It's been an adjustment, but a very happy and much needed adjustment and I'm just pleased as punch to be making said adjustments! Really!

Now I'm off to do laundry - because I wear a new set of clothes every day now! LOL!

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com