<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Score one for the decent folks! 

UCHENNA AND JOYCE WON "THE AMAZING RACE 7!"

OK...I admit it...I got all wound up in "The Amazing Race" this year. The team that I've been rooting for the whole time actually WON! Uchenna and Joyce were nice, they enjoyed themselves, they didn't insult the inhabitants of the other countries they were in, they appreciated the other countries they were in, they helped their fellow contestants, and they weren't bitchy with each other!

Some people would tell you that being nice doesn't win races. I'm so glad that Uchenna and Joyce proved that theory wrong!!!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S, Uchenna and Joyce! What a wonderful inspiration you are!

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com