<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Is it just me? 

I've come to the conclusion that there are some things that really concern me that other's just say, "Eh?" about.

For instance, have you heard about the big cloud of sand from the Sahara that is floating toward the US? I don't know why that both fascinates me and unnerves me, but it does.

The other night I got home at about 11:00pm and the moon was rising and it was red. It was beautifully eerie looking. However if you really think about it, the reason it was red was because the air was dirty.

Why has it been so dag-gum hot lately in the US? I was looking at weather.com yesterday and the temperature was 95, but the heat index was 104. Geez! The Atlanta area is one of the cooler areas in the country, too!

I feel like I'm starting to sound like Andy Rooney, so perhaps I'll wander off for now!

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com