<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 14, 2005

2nd Leg of my trip... 

I drove to Ft. Worth to my life long friend A's hotel. She is the manager of a hotel and was being kind enough to allow me to stay there for the remainder of my trip.

I got to glance at A briefly before she had to scurry back to work, so I checked into the hotel and made the trek to my step Mom's house. I spent the afternoon with her catching up and reminiscing some about my Dad. It was really good to see her.

From there I went to visit M & G, who have known me practically since I was in the womb as they were friends of my parents. M and Mom met while being co-leaders of a Camp Fire Girls troop that my sister and M & G's oldest daughter were in. I have a lot of really wonderful memories of them and their house when I was growing up.

This visit was just as wonderful as L, their youngest daughter, came with her husband and 2 beautiful daughters to eat dinner and visit. We had a wonderful dinner and great conversation and before I knew it, it was 11:00pm and I needed to head back to the hotel.

The next day, after sleeping in a bit, I got to hang out with A after she left work early. We went to lunch, did a little shopping, and drove around a bit before she brought me back to the hotel so I could get ready for the first event of my 20 year high school reunion.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com