<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 28, 2005

The End of the Weekend 

OK...I think I've finally reached the age of being too old for the MTV Video Music Awards. I just could not get into it at all tonight. I tried! I really did! The only performance that meant anything to me was Coldplay and I didn't think Mariah did a bad job. However, the rest really sucked as far as I was concerned. Oh well!

I am "Guest Blogging" on my sister's blog while she and the Captain journey to Nova Scotia for a combination honeymoon/vacation/1st anniversary trip. Drop by if you'd like! My nephew is allegedly going to guest blog as well.

I was wandering around a shop today that had cards, mugs and journals with little inspirational sayings on them. The following really stood out to me and I thought I'd share it with you in hopes that you might get something from it as well:

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart. - Helen Keller


I hope your week starts out wonderfully!

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com