<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 06, 2006

4 Things Meme 

Tagged by the lovely and talented Beastmomma!

Four jobs I've had:


Newspaper Inserter

Asst. Manager of Polar Bear Ashburn's Ice Cream and Deli

High End Handbag salesperson at Foley's Department Store

Manager of the Music Department of Hastings Books Music and Video


Four Movies I can watch over and over:


When Harry Met Sally

Legally Blond (I think this is because it's on TBS every friggin' day!)

Rent (OK - I've only seen this movie once, but I will see it over and over when it comes out on DVD!)

Monsters Inc. (KITTY!)


Four Places I've Lived:


Granbury, TX

Atlanta, GA

Rodessa, LA

Flower Mound, TX


Four TV shows I love:


Gilmore Girls! (love, Love, LOVE!)

Web Junk (My new FAVORITE show)

2 and a Half Men

Reba


Four places I've vacationed:


Camp Fire Camp at El Tesoro, TX

Colorado Springs, CO

Ft. Myers, FL

Key Largo, FL


Four of my favorite dishes:


Tex Mex

Tex Mex

Tex Mex

Tex Mex


Four sites I visit daily:


Dooce

Cult of Jef

Lost...Where am I?

Ramblings of a Redhead


Four places I would rather be right now:


In a big comfy bed having hot, sweaty sex - with someone else!

On the beach of Sanibel Island having hot, sweaty sex - with someone else!

In a tent near the Grand Canyon looking up at the stars having hot, sweaty sex - with someone else!

Somewhere in Italy having hot, sweaty sex - with someone else!


Four bloggers I'm tagging:


Red - My sister. Does she still look at my blog?

The Flower - I know she occasionally looks at my blog!

Cylithria - My new blogging friend!

yaya - my favorite Louisiana Ex-Pat!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com