<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I sang a happy song to my car today... 

...and it went a little something like this....

I love my car
LOVE, LOVE LOVE my car
She so totally ROCKS!
Never would I put her in a box!

Yes, I was very in touch with my "Inner Child" at that moment! However I do love my car. It was a lovely November evening in 2001 when she and I met and I've been in love ever since!

My Honda is the first "Brand-New-Nobody-Has-Driven-It-But-Me" car. I took her to the shop last weekend for her 60000 mile check up and she passed with flying colors!

Yesterday I went and bought my car a present. The only thing my lovely little car did not have was a CD player. SHE'LL HAVE ONE ON FRIDAY NIGHT! Woo Hoo!

Here in the ATL, we're having a little Spring Preview. The temperatures have been in the upper 60's and low 70's for the last couple of days. Lovin' it! On the way home from work today, I rolled down the windows and cranked the tunes. MAN, I love doing that! I'm going to love it even more Friday Night!

I've got to come up with the perfect first song to play in my car after the new stereo is installed. Anybody got any suggestions? Drop me a comment and let me know!

:-)
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Smyrna, Georgia Forecast Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com